Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Needleroll start


I started a Sweetheart Tree needleroll pattern on Sunday, which coincidentally fit in with Katrina's stitch-along weekend.

So far, this seems like a pretty fast one to stitch up. I am a little over halfway finished, of course there are still some beads to go in as well. I think the tricky part is going to be the actual finishing of the needleroll, as I have only done one before and I wasn't overly thrilled with the way it turned out. Hopefully this one goes better, as its going to be for my needleroll exchange partner on the Robin's Nest Exchange Board.

6 comments:

Sylvie said...

That's a lovely start Wendy. Can't wait to see it finished

Leah said...

Your stitching looks wonderful!

Katrina said...

ohh very pretty Wendy, it will be a lovely exchange piece.

Rebel In Ontario said...

Looks like it is coming along nicely, can't wait to see it finished!

Concetta said...

That's so pretty, Wendy. Looking forward to seeing how it turns out.

Anonymous said...

Pretty! That's a nice start Wendy :)