Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Pictures, pictures...



On Sunday I hosted my stitching get-together for our group and I don't need to say how much fun we all had. Of course as you can see from the pictures, there was a little more than stitching going on, Linda was needlepointing, Nancy and Marg were knitting, Marsha was eagerly catching up with her RR to pass along, and Ann and Anita were enticing us all with their amazing over-one stitching prowess. And I did a little stitching on my PS alphabet block and had a knitting lesson from Nancy on 'turning a heel'. Marg showed off her quilt for which she took first place in the Uxbridge Fair and her Christmas sampler which she worked on for the past year. Darn, I didn't get pictures of those beauties. Plus she got a priceless lesson in using her new 5-piece set of Brittney needles. Oh, and we did a lot of eating, too!

My sock is looking more like a sock these days:

5 comments:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Looks like fun was had by all! What a wonderful thing to have a group of friends sharing a love of crafting! I bet it WAS a blast!
:)

Kitty Couture said...

What a wonderful time you guys seem to have had! :D

Lelia said...

Hi Wendy: Your knitting is lovely. What talent! What a good-looking group of stitching friends!!!

Enjoy the day

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun. I'm hoping to get some stitching friends together in a couple of weeks. Your sock looks great.

Mary Ann said...

It looks and sounds like everyone had such fun! And, your sock is looking fantastic!!