Thursday, January 25, 2007

6 Weird Things...

So I've been tagged it seems, by Carolyn (Carolyn's Corner) and Berta (Busy Hands, Happy Heart) .....

Each player of the game starts with "6 Weird Things about You"People who get tagged need to write in their blog 6 weird things, as well as state the rule clearly.In the end you have to choose 6 more people to be tagged and their names.

Six weird things that you didn't know about me...

1. I'm a news junkie. While I'm working (and surfing the net, reading blogs, online shopping) I have the TV on with the news, either CBC World News, the BBC or CNN. Then whenever I get a hold of a 'real' person, I love to talk their ear off about current events.

And I have also recently become hooked on The View. I love the opening when the 4 hosts talk current events and give their opinions on what is going on. I've been missing it recently, so I just started TIVO'ing it so I can watch it later in the day (and fast forward through all those commercials).

2. When I'm driving alone, I play music very LOUD! And sing along, as loud as I can, but as long as the music is loud enough, I can't really hear myself....because I couldn't carry a tune if my life depended on it.

3. I love watching hockey games (okay not so weird I guess since I'm Canadian), baseball games but can't stand to watch them on TV. Way too boring and the commentators drive me nuts, especially since I tend to stitch while watching TV.

4. My idea of a good meal is hitting the local Tim Horton's for a coffee and toasted Everything bagel with herb and garlic cream cheese....and lately cucumbers and tomatoes on top! And when I really want to live dangerously, I'll order some Tim-Bits! (donut holes? ...yummm very delicious)

5. As soon as I buy anything cross stitch related (or really even craft related)....I'm dying to buy something else (my daughter offered this one up). I can just never seem to have enough!

6. I have a strange new addiction to Ginger Altoids! I really have no idea why, they taste just terrible but I love them. And I'm dying to finish the candies, so I can use the tin to make something. But I just can't throw the candies away? In fact I have a hard time throwing anything away!?!

Whew, that was hard, I'm sure I have at least 600 weird things and I'll think of them later, but for now that's all I could come up with!

And I'll tag whoever reads this and wants to play along. Just let me know so I can visit your blog and learn a little more about you too!




9 comments:

Mary Ann said...

I loved reading your list of "weird" things about you. This has been fun seeing everyone's list. And, how are you eating the Ginger Altoids if they taste terrible? lol

Annemarie said...

Thanks for divulging your guilty secrets, Wendy. Whoever tagged whoever first is brilliant. BTW, I'm a news junky too. Oh, and I sing along while I'm driving too. Only *I'm* a very good singer {snort}.

Alberta said...

Mmmmmm...bagels! My favorite treat!

Thanks for playing long Wendy! Love all your secrets!

Carolyn said...

Blue Smarties are heading your way from snowy New Brunswick....I loved your list:)

Anonymous said...

I love reading the "weird" things about people. So funny.

Anonymous said...

Never heard of Ginger Altoids! Just toss them if they are yukky and tell yourself you paid for the tin, but the candy came free with it :)

Kendra said...

I'm working on my answers for this, but figured I'd better let you know I played along before I forgot to do so! :-)

lena-lou said...

I'm smiling about your 'wierd' things, I totally agree about the music in the car!!

Kelly said...

I didn't know you liked those Ginger Altoids... they're awful!!!! But they're on clearance at Target, I could pick you up a few more tins if you'd like!!