Wednesday, December 20, 2006

My RR Returns!


And here it is ~ my Prairie Schooler Country Seasons Round Robin ~ its back, just in time for Christmas! I am absolutely in love with this RR, it turned out just awesome! And now I can't wait to get it framed, and join another RR on the Robin's Nest! Thank you so much Vash, Lynn and Anne, who did such fantastic stitching.

I'm not quite ready for Christmas yet, but getting there. I still have some last minute wrapping to do and hope to find some time later this afternoon to get it done....before Kelly and Chris arrive. They are on the road now for their 12-14 hour trip. Ugh, that's an awful long ride!

I finally picked up my poor neglected Houses of Hawk Run Hollow and have put some stitches in the past couple of nights. I really love working on this and it makes me wonder why I've left it for so long. I hope to get a progress picture up soon.

And I have also been planning my Pay-it-Forwards for the new year and already have decided on 2 specific things to work on. Hopefully I'll be able to get these done in the winter and mailed out to Sharon , Vonna, Cindy, Su, and Rachel.

Beta blogger has not been cooperating again with my commenting on other blogs. I hope Blogger gets these little kinks worked out soon! But I finally was able to log in to the Monthly Ornament Blog that Nicki set up. This is a SAL for the fourth weekend of the month to work on ornaments and hopefully keep us working on some ornaments so we don't end up in December with no Christmas stitching having been done (like me :-( Anyone else want to join in?

18 comments:

Unknown said...

Your RR is just beautiful. I hope to start a RR sometime in 2007! And I'm right there with you in the ornie SAL. I can't wait for that to start!

Kitty Couture said...

That's a wonderful RR!! You must be so excited that Kelly and and Chris are coming home :)

Heather said...

That is really pretty! I like that so many of you stitched on it. That makes it very special. I am considering doing an RR sometime too. It looks like fun!

Barb said...

That turned out beautiful. I can see why you are so happy with it.

Carol said...

Your RR is beautiful!!

Mary Kathryn said...

What a beautiful treasure!!

:0)

Mary Ann said...

Oh, your RR is beautiful, and so special!! Enjoy your visit with Kelly and Chris--you must be so excited!

Pam @ Heart2Heart said...

I love your RR! That PS leaflet is one of my favorites and I hope to stitch it "soon" (who knows how soon *soon* will be though LOL). I'll have to check out the ornament stitch-a-long as I always have grand plans and then never stitch any. Enjoy Christmas with your family, I'm envious and wish my older kids would be here for Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Wow, this came out great. You must be so pleased with it.

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Oh I didn't realize that RR was your Wendy...IT IS BEAUTIFUL...I love that PS design as well! I can't wait to join a RR, I hope that I can get into one!
I hope that you and your family has a wonderful Holiday Season :D

Anonymous said...

Wendy,

What a wonderful RR and it's really nice that you got it back right before Christmas.

Have a lovely Christmas with your family.

monique said...

what a wonderful RR!! And perfect timing on getting it back, too :)

Mylene said...

Hi, your RR turned out great!!
Read about the ornament SAL and it's very tempting but due to our forthcoming vacation in Feb. & March and i'm afraid i don't have much (stitching)time.
Enjoy!

Missy said...

What a great RR! I have the pattern *somewhere*...hmmm, might have to put it on the list for the new year to get started on!

: )

Margaret said...

Your RR is gorgeous and how wonderful to have it home for Christmas.
Wishing you and all your loved ones a Merry Christmas and fabulous 2007.
Margaret

catandturtle said...

The RR is beautiful. Just an incredible job. Ann.

Vash said...

Your RR turned out really well. I feel proud to have stitched on it.

Nancy in IL said...

I've tried several times to post a comment here, but was having Blogger Beta problems. I truly enjoyed visiting your lovely blog, and the pic of the yarns is so colorful and lush! Your WIPs and recent finishes are just awesome.
I have an older version of the PS Seasons on a RR journey in Australia now. Your newer one is in my stash and your is wonderful! What a treasure!