Friday, December 08, 2006

A Christmas Gift

Brrr, its chilly out there today -13 C but bright and clear. Luckily the forecast doesn't have this deep chill lasting too long and by Sunday the temp will be back up to 6 C. Crazy weather!

And crazy time of year ~ I have big plans this weekend for finishing up my Christmas cards, wrapping presents, and some more shopping. And we have hubby's Christmas party on Saturday night.

Meanwhile I've made a little progress on my present for my boss Lynda. I make her something every year and she is very appreciative which makes it even more enjoyable to do. This is what I have on the go right now, its a small bellpull called Happy Snow Days from an older issue of Cross Stitch Collection.

Have a good weekend, all!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks really sweet Wendy! Have a great weekend :)

Carla said...

it looks great!!! love the colors :)

Heather said...

How cute! Good luck with all of your plans for the weekend :D

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

That looks great ~ of course!!
Hey I linked to the RR & Exchange place that you posted the other day and I think I'm going to be accepted! I've always wanted to do a RR and of course meeting more special people makes it that much more fun!

Von said...

Life gets very crazy this time of year, that's for sure! Good luck getting everything crossed off your to do list!

Anne S said...

Your latest WIP is looking good - can't wait to see it all finished. Your stockings are gorgeous too - I especially love the Wendy one :D Congrats on getting Lynn's RR finished too - it looks wonderful. Fingers crossed yours won't be too far away in the post now (should have been there by now ... stupid postal service! bah humbug).

Kitty Couture said...

Wow Wendy, that is really lovely! Your boss is one lucky lady.
Love your new look too :)

Unknown said...

It looks great!

Anonymous said...

I like your Happy Snow Days and I'm sure your boss will love it. Nice job of stitching.

Mary Ann said...

Happy Snow Days is looking great, and I love your blog's new look!!

Carol said...

Happy Snow Days is adorable!

Glenna said...

Lucky Lynda to have you to stitch her such a lovely gift! It's so pretty!

Anonymous said...

This is adorable, Wendy!