Saturday, December 16, 2006

Happy Birthday Kelly!


My little girl is 21 years old today! I had to include a picture of her very first birthday party so here's a picture of her and I 20 years ago. Looking back at that, its hard to believe that much time has gone by and Kelly has fully grown in a beautiful young woman. Okay, okay, no more sentimental stuff here, Mom's are too good for that. I'll save it for when I see her in person!



And here is a picture of Kelly (on the right) last Christmas with Carrie and me. I love the family shots we had done last Christmas. It was actually a Christmas present for hubby but I think the pictures of all our family are something that we all treasure.

Happy Birthday, Kelly! I can't wait to see you in 4 more days!!!!

7 comments:

Anne S said...

Happy birthday Kelly! :D

Rebel In Ontario said...

Happy Birthday Kelly!
Wendy, you and Kelly still look as beautiful as you did 20 years ago!
Have a wonderful holiday season together,
Rebecca

Alberta said...

Kelly, Happy Birthday!

Love the black & white photo, simply timeless!

Sharon said...

Oh what lovely pictures. Please tell your daughter Happy Birthday, how pretty your girls are, they look so much like you.

Sharon
http://SharonStitches.blogspot.com

Carol said...

Aw, how sweet!!! Happy Birthday Kelly!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to your daughter. What a cute picture of when she was one year old. Enjoy your Christmas with her.

Leeland said...

Nice pics! Thanks for sharing!