Sunday, December 24, 2006

Its Christmas Eve!


One more day to go! The big day is just arriving too quickly and I want to just sit back and savour every moment.

I have been away from the computer as we were having serious internet troubles the past couple of days and I wasn't able to load anything, blogs or otherwise. So I'm afraid I'm far behind in blog reading and commenting. That will have to wait now until things get a little quieter after Christmas.

But I did want to at least get this in:

Merry Christmas, One and All!!!

8 comments:

Sharon said...

Merry Christmas to you, Wendy. What a pretty stocking, did you stitch it?? gorgeous.
Hope Santa is good to you,
Hugs, Sharon

http://sharonstitches.blogspot.com

Leah said...

Merry Christmas to you too, Wendy!!

Heather said...

Merry Christmas Wendy!
~Heather

Mary Ann said...

Wendy, Merry Christmas to you your and your family!!!
And, I love the stocking!

Singular Stitches said...

Wendy, a very Merry Christmas to you and your family as well!!

I received my RR today (Yes, a Sunday delivery from the US Post Office)!!! What cool timing!!Thank you so much for working on it!

Anonymous said...

Wendy,
I just found your blog and am really enjoying your posts. I especially like the picture of December 16th. Would you be willing to share the name of the designer and the title of the piece? I just love the vibrancy of the colors. Thank you so much for sharing your motivating work.
Nancy

Wendy said...

Hi Nancy ~ Thanks for your lovely comments! The piece you mentioned is called Christmas Advent Calendar and is a Gold Collection Kit from several years ago. I think I finished this one in 2000, so I'm not sure if these kits are even still around. It was a fun piece to work on and has made a nice family tradition.

If you can't find the kit, please e-mail me and I'll see if the pattern is still kicking around.

Anonymous said...

Nice stocking. I hope you had a nice Christmas.