Tuesday, November 28, 2006

When This You See













When This You See, by Blackbird Designs
Stitched on 32 ct Antique Ivory Belfast with DMC, GAST and WDW threads.
August 1st-November 26, 2006


I'm one of the last ones in our SAL to finish this.....but its done! This was a very pleasant piece to stitch on and I'm hooked now on Blackbird Designs. The more I see of them, the most I like. Well I guess that can be said for most cross stitch designers, at least where I'm concerned. I'm hoping to get this in to be framed next week along with a couple of other pieces....

Our next Blackbird SAL starts in January, its still up in the air if we start on January 1st or later on, to give everyone a chance to get their materials. The next piece is going to be Garden of Life. And since I joined Needlecraft Corner's Loose Feathers Club, I already have all my supplies so I'm ready to start. All others interested in joining us?


17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks good Mom!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful finish Wendy!

Carol said...

Ooops, I came up annonymous! Sorry - it is me, Carol - beautiful finish!!

Mary Ann said...

Beautiful finish!!

Anonymous said...

Lovely finish Wendy! Your Noah's Ark bellpull looks great too :)

Kitty Couture said...

Congrats, Wendy! It looks really great :) How sweet of your daughter to be posting comments too :) love it!

Anonymous said...

That's beautiful, Wendy

Mary Kathryn said...

Wonderful finish Wendy! I love the colors for Garden of Life, I might stitch that one too.

:0)

Katrina said...

When this you See is wonderful Wendy, gorgeous colours in it :)
I've become bit of a BD fan lately too, I hope to start Evergreen very soon.

Nicki said...

It looks lovely! Congratulations on your finish :)

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

AHhhhh....it's lovely! What a stitcher you are lately....seems like your getting LOTS of things done...Are you using High Octane on your turbo needles?! LOL!
:D

Heather said...

I love that design... yet another designer to add to my "must have list" :D You did a great job on it, it's really nice to look at.

Cindy said...

Very nice finish :)

mainely stitching said...

This is lovely! And I'm seriously tempted to join in your GoL SAL - I have it kitted up....

Karen said...

It is very pretty! Congratulations on your finish, Wendy. :)

Susimac said...

Yours is a lovely finish, I'm almost finished stitching mine, I think I'm the last to finish!! I'm looking forward to our next SAL. I still have to get my fabric tho'.

Anonymous said...

wow Wendy ! you did it !
i love the fabric you choosed : colors looks great on it
i've just loaded you pic in our bellapix album

now, we are waiting for Su and Janice's WTYS ;o)))