Thursday, November 09, 2006

My house










Its finished and ready to pass along this weekend at our stitching get-together. This is my house for the neighbourhood RR that my stitching friends are starting up. It is a Prairie Schooler design, of course, as that's all I seem to be stitching these days.

And last night I finished the stitching on my PS ornament for the exchange that's due out in another 10 days. Now I'm sure its going to take me the rest of the 10 days to figure out exactly how to finish it. No pictures, the recipient may be reading this!

And I'm back on to B is for Blackbird, 22 blocks complete....4 left to go.

But today is Thursday which means its "Saisons" night. The past 2 weeks I've been working on the tree which means it looks like very little progress has been made, so no pics on that one recently either, sigh, its such a huge piece but I love it.

17 comments:

Leeland said...

This is a beautiful project! So you're a Prairie Schooler fan?! Never would have guessed it! lol...
Take care!

Carol said...

Wendy - I love that house you stitched! I must go through PS' catalog and see which one it is - I am in a Neighborhood RR and can think of one project that this would fit very well! Thanks for the inspiration. Your stitching is lovely. DH sent your package of fabrics off to you yesterday :-) Thanks again!

mainely stitching said...

Oh, this is lovely! I'm in the same NRR as Carol. We have a lot of PS fans in the group. :)

Kitty Couture said...

Wendy, you seem to be having a blast with your stitching lately! :)

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Love your house...your stitching pictures always show such even, nicely laid stitches! Love your upclose shots of your stitching it is lovely!
:D

Anonymous said...

That is so pretty - a simple beauty. I can't believe you've only got 4 blocks to go on your 26 block quest. I'm sure many stitchers have gone into that with good intentions and left it unfinished much sooner! Only 4 more - what an accomplishment.

Anonymous said...

Love your house. It's beautiful.

Sharon said...

Wendy, your RR house is lovely. Congrats.

Alberta said...

What a cute house! I don't think I'll ever get to the point where I can work on a certain project at a certain time. Right now, if I have good natural day light, I can work on a dark project. On the other hand, who knows what next year may bring!

Anita said...

This is very pretty. I love the colors.

Schokti said...

Very cute, Wendy! I like the squirrel!

Thanks for the comment on my blog - your letter is K. Have fun!

Anne S said...

Love the latest PS block - it's great :) A quick note to let you know your RR is all finished now too - hopefully I'll get it in the mail to you next week some time :D

Susimac said...

Love all your PS Stitching its really lovely and I enjoyed reading your K's.

lena-lou said...

Love your PS house for your NRR it looks neat :-)

Rachel V said...

Beautiful, Wendy! I'm a big PS fan, too - all of my WiP's are PS right now.

Anonymous said...

Hi Wendy!
I just love your house! This house showed up quite a bit in the NRR I am finishing up, but unfortunately I don't think it was stitched on mine! I love looking at all your PS designs as they are a favorite designer of mine. Now if only I could just stitch a few more of them ;)

Anonymous said...

Luv your RR house :D Congrats to the new Grad.