Saturday, September 02, 2006

Feeling better

Thank you all for your good wishes for my surgery. I'm so glad to say its all behind me now although I will have the staples in for a few more days as a not so very nice reminder. I'm feeling much better and much more like myself - and I'm stitching! Hubby always says its a good sign when I pick up my stitching and I agree.

Here is a picture of the gorgeous gift basket from my stitching friends ~ Anita, Ann, Linda, Marg, Marj, Marsha and Nancy. How exciting it was to get this delivered the other day. And all in my favourite colour too - purple! Thanks again, I was truly spoiled and touched to receive this lovely gift.

My water is boiling for my tea - and time for me to get back to my favourite stitching chair.

7 comments:

Kitty Couture said...

I missed you, Wendy! It's so good to hear the surgery went well and you're feeling better. Take care! :)

Concetta said...

{{Hugs}} I'm so glad to hear your surgery went well. I'm just catching up with your blog, as I've been neglecting my blog reading lately. What beautiful flowers from your stitching friends... that was so sweet!

Rebel In Ontario said...

I'm happy to hear all went well and you are back up and about and stitching! Hope everything keeps healing as it should...

Kelly said...

I'm glad to hear you're feeling better Mom!!
What a beautiful gift basket, you have such thoughtful friends!

Margaret said...

So happy to hear your surgery went well & you're feeling better Wendy. What a beautiful gift basket!!!

Margaret

Anita said...

I am glad everything went so well.
So just relax and enjoy the
time staying at home resting
and stitching. Take care.

Von said...

It's wonderful to hear that you're feeling better and even stitching - I know you've done some blog reading! :D Continue to rest and regain your strength!