Tuesday, June 12, 2007

PIF from Su



Look at the sweet surprise that graced my mailbox yesterday. Su (Contemplating My Needle and Thread) sent me a PIF ~ a lovely pinkeep, a design from Shepherd's Bush called My Garden. Its done on a very tiny count of fabric, she didn't specify, but it looks like a 36 or 40 ct. Her stitching is immaculate and her finishing of this tiny wee thing is just superb! What a treasure!!!

Thank you so much for this wonderful gift, Su! I love it and can't wait to put it in my basket of lovelies from my stitching friends!

19 comments:

Mary Ann said...

How very pretty!!

Nancy said...

Aren't stitching friends wonderful? This is gorgeous!

Nancy

Alberta said...

Wendy that pinkeep is so amazing! I couldn't imagine myself doing something as fine as that! Do you have Su on your blogroll? I'd love to check out her other works of art! She 's so talented.

Lucky you! I hope the rest of your month is just as happy!

Unknown said...

Very pretty! What a great PIF gift. :)

Alberta said...

Thanks Wendy!

Carla said...

gorgeous pinkeep!!!

Singular Stitches said...

What a pretty surprise!

Anonymous said...

That's so pretty!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Well isn't that just spiffy?! I love it and Su's work is always flawless :)

mainely stitching said...

Su is fantastic!! That's a gem to cherish!

Barbara J said...

That's a lovely pinkeep and wonderfully finished!

stitcherw said...

It's lovely, and so spring looking.
Sue

Sue said...

Beautiful pinkeep that Su sent you ;)

Carol said...

That is beautiful!!

Amy said...

This is such a nice pinkeep from Su for the PIF :-)

Annemarie said...

You've received some very nice gifts, Wendy.
How exciting that Kris will be joining you on the 22nd! Not too sure about that snake of hers, though. Yikes!

Cheryl said...

That is a beautiful PIF gift!

Michelle said...

How pretty! It is so bright and warm.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Wendy, what a gorgeous gift!!!!