Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Santa at Last

Prairie Schooler Santa 2005
Stitched on 20 ct New Khaki Lugana


I'm a couple of days late posting this but I finished my Santa! I started this during the January weekend of the Christmas Ornament SAL but I only got him about 1/2 done. So he had to wait for this past weekend's SAL to get finished. And I managed to put those last few stitches in on Monday night. Ta-da!

At this rate, I won't be getting too many ornaments finished for this year but I'm still ahead of last year, when I didn't make any!

11 comments:

Kitty Couture said...

He's cute! Never mind about not stitching as many as 12 - like you say, stitching one every now and then is quite something already! :)
Hope things are warming up for you! :)
I'm this close to making an appointment with the eye doctor! ROFLOL

Unknown said...

Super cute! Great job :)

Leeland said...

Lovely santa! Does this SAL incluse finishings? That's another story, isn't it? Well, for me...
Stitching ornies is a great thing: there's nothing I cherish more than my childhood Xmas memories/ornies... I do hope the ones I stitch will be heirlooms some day.
Take care, Wendy!
Lili

mainely stitching said...

Hi Wendy. Like you, I figure any ornaments I get done ahead of time is going to be an improvement over last year! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Wendy!! Your PS Santa came out great.

Rebel In Ontario said...

WOW! I always seem to wait until the last minute to work on any ornaments...maybe that is why I never get as many done as I would like! How are you going to finish this lovely fellow?

Kim said...

Oh that is cute! Congrats on the early finish!

Anonymous said...

He looks great Wendy - nice finish!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

I love him Wendy! You're ahead of me I'm zero and counting...LOL!

Carol said...

He looks fantastic Wendy!

Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

What a handsome santa! Great job:)