Thursday, February 08, 2007

Chatelaine Mystery X

Here is an update on Mystery X. Sorry it looks rather 'holey' but the beads and crystals are not going to be added until the end, since I use a small hoop when stitching and I would hate to crush anything.

Not too much going on the stitching front this week, this head cold has gotten a good hold and I've just felt miserable. Combined with sleeping terrible! Even hubby took his pillow and left for another room a couple nights ago. Usually I would delight in having a king size bed all to myself, but the only joy I'm finding right now is having my Kleenex box near me and who cares where they fall?

I have my sisters coming this weekend for a scrapbook session so I'm sure that will perk me up! And I've kicked the men out of the house (they're off to the cottage for a snowy weekend) so it will just be the girls here.

Oh, almost forgot! I finished my first pair of socks!! I would take a picture but they are already gone and taking up residence on Carrie's feet! They turned out so nice, I love that self patterning yarn. May be I can start on a new set today.

23 comments:

Rebel In Ontario said...

BEAUTIFUL! What more is there to say about your Mystery X...sorry to hear you are feeling under the weather, hope you can kick the cold before the weekend.
I also wanted to tell you that you gameboard is looking wonderful, keep stitching as much as you can, I love watching your progress.

Anonymous said...

I can't see any pics :( but I'm sure Mystery X looks wonderful.

Hope you're feeling better soon.

Carol said...

Just beautiful! Thanks for the update! I hope you start to feel better real soon!

Kitty Couture said...

That is beautiful, Wendy! Hope you feel better soon. That girly weekend sounds great :)

Unknown said...

How lovely!

Heather said...

Enjoy the scrapbooking time, that sounds like SO much fun :D That is neat you get to spend time with your sister’s like that. I wish I lived closer to mine.

Mystery X is gorgeous! I love it!

I hope you feel better soon :( Hopefully by the weekend!

Anonymous said...

Mystery X looks awesome.

BeckySC said...

I agree, it's looking awesome!
I hope you feel better soon :)

mainely stitching said...

Well take a picture of your socks on the feet! :)

Your progress on Mystery X is fabulous. Great work!

The Silver Thistle said...

Mystery x is looking lovely. I love those colours together.

Feel better soon.

piko said...

That's beautiful! I love other your stitch work too.:-D

Anonymous said...

Hello from Japan!
I'm so surprised that the designs you choose are just my taste and some are I'm planning to try to stitch, like House Of..., When this you see, Carriage ABC, Bent Creek Snappers!!!
I'm so happy to find out your blog and could see the finishing work here! Thanks!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

mystery is lookinf great!!!

Feel better!!!

Margaret said...

This is so gorgeous Wendy. I adore these gardens and am so impressed by anyone who attempts a mystery.
Hope you get over your cold soonest. Have a great 'Girls Only' weekend.
Margaret

Lelia said...

CM X is beautiful. Wow. Get well soon. TGIF. Enjoy your week end.

Michelle said...

Gorgeous progress on Mystery 10. I hope to start this lovely once I finish up Mystery 9!

Cindy said...

Your Mystery is looking wonderful! The colors are pretty.

Hope you are feeling better...sounds like you have a fun girls weekend planned!!

Barb said...

That is going to be pretty. I love the colors. The gameboard looks great! Hope you get to feeling better.

Anonymous said...

Hi Wendy,

I hope that you're feeling better and that you have a great time doing your scrapbooking this weekend.

I've been thinking about you, and just wanted you to know that I really enjoy your blog. You're a great stitching inspiration!

Mary Kathryn said...

Your stitching is lovely! I hope you feel better soon. I've got 2 boys with BAD colds and I'm starting think I'm going to join their club. Your Game board is looking good, I'm stitching that too!

:0)

Von said...

Oh, Wendy, do get lots of sleep and feel better soon! Gotta get ready for that all girl scrappin' session - what FUN!! :D

Leeland said...

I hope you feel better, Wendy! I love the frames you have chosen, and your start on the game board sampler looks great!
The Chatelaine Mystery is awesome...
Take care!

Deanne J said...

It's so pretty, I love the colours and can't wait to see more.

A Stitch in Time