Thursday, November 29, 2007

Secret Santa Strikes Again!

I have been actively stalking my mailbox, I really hate this superboxes as they are called, they are grouped together in random sections, and ours happens to be down our street about 6-7 houses, on a curve of the road, so you never know when or if the mailman has been by yet. I am so anxiously awaiting the arrival of my new Paradigm Lost fabric and with it, hopefully also my stitching mojo, but instead yesterday afternoon, something very mysterious arrived in a very small envelope with a Belgium stamp.


The Secret Santa has made an appearance in Canada too! I have been reading about these mysterious envelopes making their way in various spots around the world and imagine my delight and surprise when I found one in my mailbox too, accompanied by this lovely skein of floss and card stamped from a friend!

So no PL fabric for me yet but something better arrived instead! Thank you, Secret Santa!!!

15 comments:

mainely stitching said...

Ooohh - pretty! And oh-so-fun! :D

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

My heavens this little elf has been busy! He's popping up everywhere! Congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

Secret Santa is generous all around the world :)

Annemarie said...

Ah, you too! Hope your fabbie arrives soon!

Lelia said...

WOOT! The elfin strikes again : ) Isn't it interesting?

Kathy A. said...

Wow, Secret Santa made it to your house too. Isn't it wonderful. I hope your PL fabric arrives soon. It is such a delightful stitch. I know you will enjoy it.

Carolyn said...

What a great surprise...You must have been extra good this year...I hope you enjoy your new goodies:)

Von said...

I received the same overdye! Very pretty, isn't it?! :D

Anonymous said...

I got one too this week. It was delivered to my home in Waterloo, Ont. Don't have a clue who this person could be. Wha fun though. Maria S.

stitcherw said...

What a fun surprise to get, these goodie mailings certainly are turning up everywhere. Your quilt is looking gorgeous. What a fun star pattern, and the colors are so pretty.
Sue

CJ in OK ;-) said...

How fun. Enjoy

Jane said...

How exciting! Do you have any idea who sent it?

Lynn said...

Secret Santa is certainly making things fun lately! I wonder where he'll turn up next?

Julianne said...

Hi Wendy,

What a nice surprise. I hope your fabric arrives soon. I just ordered some 35 ct linen because I'll be starting PS's Johnny Appleseed in January. I'm stitching it for my friend in France who loves the legend.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Oooh the SS got you too!