Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Carol's RR

I've been making good progress on my section on Carol's RR. You can see her house to the right of mine and below mine is Nicole's lovely addition. I'm using Elizabeth's Design Gardener's Cottage. Its a little larger than I would have liked, but I like the lighter colour, I thought it would be a good contrast to the 2 red/darker houses. I'll have some room to add some trees, flowers, etc. too, I'll have to decide which to add.

I finally got my Friendship Quaker chart in yesterday's mail. What is with the slow mail these days? I am still waiting for my partner to receive her Valentine's exchange. It has me worried that it is taking so long. I know it had to go overseas, but really by slow boat?

And for those of you who asked, no the doggies do not keep me company in bed with my potato chips. Now that hubby would definitely not tolerate. Although Kelsey has been known to take his place once he gets up in the morning, but no one is ever the wiser!

9 comments:

Lynn said...

No one is ever the wiser that Finnigan takes Bob's place on occasion!
Your cottage looks great and definitely is a contrast to the two darker houses. I love Elizabeth's designs.

mainely stitching said...

Lovely! I had to enlarge the picture to get a better idea of the details. Great stuff! :)

Anonymous said...

Your colours really are making Carol's RR a little brighter. It's so beautiful aready!!

Beatrice said...

The RR is pretty. You are right about the contrast of the 2 red ones I like that. It sets it off by itself. Nice Look.

staci said...

Love your progress on Carol's RR, very nice!

Annemarie said...

Love the cottage you're building for Carol, Wendy!

Carol said...

I love it Wendy - thanks! I used that same house, in the same corner block, on my NRR two years ago - LOL! That is good, though. A sure sign that I like the design :-) Thank you!!

Carla said...

You block on the RR is looking great, Wendy!!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Carol's RR is looking nice!