Sunday, August 20, 2006

Tag time

I've been tagged by Carrie

1. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? Somewhere in the country, but close enough to the city so I can shop wherever I want, whenever I want.

2. What's your favourite article of clothing? My PJ's.

3. Favourite physical feature of the opposite sex? The eyes have it!

4. What's the last CD that you bought? Whew, it was so long ago that I can't remember. But I did buy two of Rod Stewart's Great American Songbook at a garage sale.

5. Where's your favourite place to be? Anywhere my family is.

6. Where's your least favourite place to be? Police station/courtroom.

7. What's your favourite place to be massaged? Everywhere!

8. Strong in mind or strong in body? Mind.

9. What time do you wake up in the morning? 7:00am during the week, and usually 8:00am on the weekend.

10. What is your favourite kitchen appliance? My Magic Bullet - yummm, smoothies!

11. What makes you really angry? Dishonesty.

12. If you could play any instrument what would it be? Vioin.

13. Favourite colour? Purple.

14. Sports car or SUV? SUV

15. Do you believe in an afterlife? Yes

16. Favourite children's book? Mother Goose's Nursery Rhymes.

17. What's your favourite season? Autumn.

18. What is your least favourite household chore? Putting laundry away.

19. If you could have one super-power, what would it be? To make people feel good.

20. If you have a tattoo what is it? Absolutely not!

21. Can you juggle? Not at all.

22. The one person from your past that you wish you could go back and talk to? My father.

23. What's your favourite day? Thursday.

24. What's in the boot of your car? Windshield wiper fluid.

25. Which do you prefer, sushi or hamburger? Hamburger.

0 comments: