Wednesday, June 28, 2006

20 Feet of Dog


"20 Feet of Dog!" This is what my husband answered to a neighbour when he asked how the 'dog' situation was going in our house. Yes, there are 20 doggie feet, because there are currently 5 dogs in our house. 'Course I always tell people, all put together probably make up one large dog! We have 2 shih tzu's, one toy poodle, one baby shih-poo, and one schnoodle.


Kelly brought her new puppy Maisie home for a visit and she is really keeping the others on their doggie toes, especially when she decides that a tail makes a better pull/chew toy. It was hilarious to see her actually dragging poor Stu across the living room floor. He wasn't too impressed and has taken to staying in his bed where she forgets about him and decides to play with another tail instead.

3 comments:

Kitty Couture said...

Oh, what cute dogs! I love them all! We used to have two dogs at my parents' but our Collie died last April :( He had a happy life though. Dogs are so much fun and so loving :) I guess that beautiful young lady is Kelly :) She's so pretty! I enjoyed looking at the graduation party pictures :) Beautiful family! I hope you're all having a great time :)

Karen's Blog said...

Very cute dogs. VBG. Gosh I just have a beagle and he is a handful (A lovable one though) Enjoy your brood:)

Rebel In Ontario said...

That is a lot of dogs! I have one, a husky collie mix (we think, she is a rescue from the SPCA) and she is enough for me! Beautiful animals and the girl isn't so bad looking herself! Beautiful family you have....