Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A Christmas tree

Not the bestest picture, but I took it with my cell phone, actually I took several, feeling very touristy, of the Swarovski Crystal Tree at the Eaton's Centre in downtown Toronto. It is truly gorgeous and could be seen from almost all areas of this huge mall. I wish I knew how many crystal snowflakes were hanging from this tree, it was awesome!

Of course being Friday afternoon/evening, there were hoardes of people about, but that made it part of the fun. Hubby and I finished up our Christmas shopping, found a place for dinner, and then went to the St. Michael's Boys Choir concert. What a great evening!

5 comments:

Concetta said...

What an absolutely gorgeous photo Wendy - what an amazing tree! It sounds like you had a wonderful time.

Kathy A. said...

What a beautiful tree!! I collect Swarovski and would love to see that. Glad you had a nice trip to TO.

glamlawlib said...

Wow! I think that's the shiniest tree I've ever seen! Glad you have a good time :)

Jeanne said...

It looks beautiful Wendy. I have been in Swarovski stores but never seen a tree like that! It sounds like a wonderfully Christmasy time you had. :) Merry Christmas!

Michele said...

wow! what a wonderful tree! Sounds like you had a lovely time :)